A Return Authorization (RA) Number is Required on ALL Returned Merchandise, Without Exception!
A Return Authorization number may be obtained by calling our office at 1-844-766-4283. Please be prepared to provide the following return information when requesting a Return Authorization number: Your original purchase order number and/or the Sonictel invoice number the item was purchased on, the quantity and model number(s) of items to be returned, and the reason for return.
Instructions for Returning Merchandise
Returns should be shipped prepaid to the address below. Include a copy of your Sonictel invoice. Please note your Return Authorization number on the outside of the packing box. Insure all returns at full value (including when using U.S Mail).
1511 Route 22, Suite 109
Brewster, NY 10509
- Sonictel is not responsible for returns not received at our warehouse.
- All Return Authorizations not received within 60 days of being issued will be cancelled.
- Please remove the battery from all electronic items before shipping (cordless telephone handsets).
Most merchandise purchased from Sonictel that is initially defective within 30 days of the dealer invoice is eligible for replacement. Inform your customer that if the merchandise is defective on delivery, it must be returned intact (with all parts, decorator box and manual). Emphasize to your customer that you will replace only the items returned. You will be billed for incomplete merchandise.
- *You will be charged a 10% restocking fee for any working units returned to us.
- *Discontinued and closeout merchandise must be returned to the factory for repair.
Advance Replacements for defective merchandise will be handled in one of two ways:
- If your account terms are COD, CREDIT CARD, or PREPAID, all advance replacements must be paid for in advance. Once the defective is received at Sonictel, a refund will be issued.
- If you have a NET terms account, the advance replacement will be billed to your account. Once the defective is received at Sonictel, a credit will be issued and applied to the open invoice.
Refund or Credit
If a refund or credit is requested for returned merchandise, it will be issued at current pricing.
If merchandise is found defective outside the Sonictel 30 day return period, the customer should be referred to the manufacturer’s warranty. At the point of sale, it is your responsibility to inform your customer about the warranty offered by the manufacturer. Most warranty instructions are outlined in the product Owner’s Manual. Should the merchandise fail within the manufacturer’s warranty period, the warranty exists between your customer and the manufacturer.
TERMS OF SALE
Terms of Sale
NET Terms: To apply for Net 30 terms, complete and sign the Credit Application and return it to our Credit Department via fax or email. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing your credit application, including reference checks (this allows enough time to get a response from your references). After processing, you will receive notification via mail that your Net 30 account has been approved. Open account terms are available to U.S. customers only.
- COD Company Check Terms: Please complete a Credit Application to apply to pay by COD Company Check. COD Company Check is accepted only with prior approval from your bank (please allow 5-10 days for processing).
- Credit Card, COD Cashier’s Check/Money Order: If you prefer to pay by means other than Net 30 or COD Company Check Terms, we will also accept Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) or COD Cashier’s Check/Money Order.